Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Milena Velba Back In The Office Avi

not shut up and talk but it's amazing ...


There are silences that hurt like daggers in my soul,

others prefer silence to empty it before the words ...


I know a silence that says more than a million voice and looks,

those silences that do not shut and although talk is incredible ...


is these silences that are dark and intriguing,

silences that while it may seem, never lead to mistrust ...


I prefer silence, your silence,

before the world was giving me all your words ...


Your silences are like those musical notes that fail to harmonize my soul,

are pure and complete silence, silences that speak louder than all the books tell ...


I know a silence that is clear and perfect as the soul,

a silence which is composed of an alphabet, not letters, but the dawn. ..


only know a silence that speaks louder than voice and words,

are those Silence is not silent and although it is unbelievable, speaking ...


Stefanie Riani


(Thought so tiny babies so much yet to tell us when we speak, so and in my concern for people deaf mute ... Anyway, the interpretation of my text is at the discretion of each one of us, if you prefer silence before millions of words)

0 comments:

Post a Comment