Saturday, December 25, 2010

Adult Footed Pajama Pattern

Bye bye 2010!

Building your own computer: D I will write the post uuuuuuuuuultimo a year that at least for me it was like an earthquake, strong, scared and left the shit! : S
super excited I started it, had gone to school, everything was fine, I was making the money I wanted and I had already stabilized the economic catastrophe that I had left the lady Dysautonomia life ... and I said: Epaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa "Where do you see? ud. has Cancer, so I returned, it must be operated and freezing all AH .... and hopefully a face full of laughter, do not you see that is proven to have a good attitude is paramount pa 'heal?. Freeze
all ... PUAAAAAAAAJ! Guacal! ¡¡¡¡¡¿ ?!!!!!!! AGAIN I was very angry! Especially because I tasted the feeling of believing that it was so good ...
remember that at the end of 2008 (year that began dysautonomia for me) someone asked me if I could change anything in that year and answered the pretty words that do not, that it would not have learned what I learned this year and I think so sorry ... but if you ask me now if I could change one thing about this year, blindly answer yes I think it was little bit far!
But as I suffer from chronic optimism: D I'll take the positive balance: people know that true story, on the road were people I swore that they would be batting cri cri there and listen to crickets pure jajajajajajaja ... tb life gave me new people who came to enrich and change the word "friendship" and the unconditional love you more than ever before (if that is possible): D this is priceless (pA else is Mastercard jajajajajaja .)
this year created this blog that has given me pure satisfaction! feel that we are a community that size does not matter, but we understand, we recommend, we profit, we call: P. .. at last! Was GREAT!
So I wholeheartedly support them having a wonderful year, kind, generous in good times in laughter, health, peace of mind, in money, labor and love!

love and a big hug to all (you)!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


0 comments:

Post a Comment