Monday, December 20, 2010

Milena Velba - Doctor Velba

Loneliness ... Special Education and Philosophy


nights were born in sunny or perhaps dark days

grew up believing that we are unique and perfect

that no one shall be equal to each us.

We took the world of things and men,

yearn for a world of prestige, objects and people they may never reach .. .

We have it all, be included in a family, society,

but neither it, nor have thousands of loved ones takes away the loneliness that haunts us.

We are alone, alone in a country in a world we think we know,

tiny in a universe in which my existence has neither the minor ...

We're just a thousandth part of what we want to be and what they want us to,

we are not even a star visible in the sky,

just a grain of sand or a drop of water from the Pacific Ocean ...

We're so alone, alone and abandoned, we seek friends, love,

hugs comfort and solitude that fills our souls every day and we do not know deal with it.

Alone, alone ... lonelier than a man stranded in the desert,

missed a shooting star in the sky ...

I, my loneliness, just my thoughts, my shadow and me in a sad agony,

a loneliness that comes over me and imprison me soul every day ...

I can have it all, but loneliness is always my only company.


Stefanie Riani

0 comments:

Post a Comment