Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cervical Mucus A Day Before Expected Period

God: History of a hectic night. (And 8 Part) vs Marco

-" What do I have "passed", that what I have "passed"? "" She always repeats the words twice when very angry, "Pos" na ", which I" Arise "" pa "make breakfast the boy, who was leaving, and have seen a bug" asynchronous "big" - to tell the size put the forearm left at right angles to the arm and index finger extended as much as he could, using the shoe to mark the distance from fingertip to mid-forearm "and black as my heart, I was running around the room" .

As I was telling put half of disgust face mixing with the voice of whining that I did not believe me, because I knew which caught the bug that would give him about a chancletazo going to fix it forever.

- "Pa me that a rat is larger than a cat, I do not know by" flying "hell has come, the house is new and we have visitors. And if you do not believe me call your child and ask him, that he "had" to get the boy to the stomach "revuerto" to see the black bug that and since then I have "closed" the door of the room, which must hold to anger, "- then made another feint forced llantina unbelievable-" bububuuuuuu. "

I tried to reassure her hugging a bit, firmly believing that everything was an exaggeration, as do common with vermin. In doing so she snuggled in my arms, and had held the shoe, his hands were between my chest and his, so that while he did as he was crying, the shoe was the tip in my mouth and I endured without complaint. With gun in hand, the most trivial movement imperceptible shadow, my wife desenfundaría, and once cocked the slipper no guarantee me not getting a couple or three well-fueled babuchazos, anywhere in the body. ... Then come the mitigating, "which if you forgive, if I got nervous, I can these bugs ... "


I said

-" I think it's as big or as dangerous as you say, are the eight least ten morning and night I had a pretty complicated. I'm going to sleep for a while, keep the door closed, pretty, and when I got the bug look. "


- "Quéeeeeeeee? What will you go to sleep and you'll leave me with the monster walking around my house? No way, not "ha-Blar", "masters" man, that you seek right now that if not when you wake up is "ate" "cough" furniture, which are "mu" harmful rats and the fat that is. " "She said tartly in the same line and explosive, trying to keep fictional llantina. "Bububuuuuuuuuuuu"


the thing I was going from dark brown and a little pissed said


- "I shit on the mother who gave birth to cough four-legged mammals, three , two and a "stopgap" that does not escape the lame. That night will dawn I'm going through. At least let me take my chocolate, is not it, I have the "syringe" swell in the stomach and of course I drink some liquid will clog the esophagus "- shut up a few seconds and with redoubled courage and anger, wanting to make me stronger, let go of an outburst," Hostias now. "


My wife took even more, the role of victim:


"Bububuuuuuuu, ujum, ujum, ujummmmmmmmmm."


finished the chocolate and said


- "Let the second safari of the day" - and grabbed a peg as a half meter that was subtracted from the last home repair interest.


A woman was dazzled my eyes, whining became sinister smile and without hesitation ventured to me in the lounge. Then close the door to prevent escape the bug ...


Slowly I began to rummage through all the corners, slowly removing each of the small pieces of furniture, first a miniature wooden chair that I have since I was small, then plug the tangle of the tank, as all the many, they form a nest anywhere. I half kneeling, crouching with the stick raised in his left hand, my wife behind me, standing by copying each of my paths. There were not many hiding places in the room, if there was a small animal I would suddenly there with their bones. Now a wicker basket that served as a wood store for chips ...


I went to move the basket and the beast did not hesitate, he jumped from the pieces of wood pushed by the devil, as soon as I raised my club to give him his due, while I cried startled

- "There's the bastard"


not give me time to say more because my wife, who was standing better perspective than I had seen before and with the accumulated bad blood had launched a deadly blow, if not because I was involved, was over, certainly not with the mouse, that's what it was, but a dragon that had been intrusive. The point is that, as I mentioned, I was between aggressor and victim and the speed and aggression should not have to be very refined look and as I was, with one knee on the ground and the other up, trying to beat the monster, I received a chancletazo across the back of the neck that left me number thirty-seven of the piece indelibly engraved below the neck. When he was hit in the position where I was, while painful exclaimed: - "I shit on the mare that gave birth to what hostión m'as got!" I threw the blow with the stick, and wandering, of course, in my quick goal, but not in the basket of chips that turned like a circus trapeze artist, scattering its contents across the room.


cranky enough I went to my wife and severely reprimanded for his action, as I touched the neck and red. She pretended to pout baby, but I am convinced that if it had not been in front of me have broken out laughing mercilessly.


firmly, determined not to get another violent attack, sought or accidental, I ordered the battlefield, he said,


- "You stay there, standing in front of the door "pa" not escape with your shoe on the little or the little foot, but far from me that if you miss a shot not get me Understand? If you see the mouse move quietly tell me, not pissed again, my mother, my body and emotions no longer stand. Okay?


She nodded without conviction and was placed where I had indicated, we never put on the slipper.

Search
rebooted again and move one of the co chairs of the sofa, the fugitive SAIIA from under him, my wife began to jump wildly, giving huge screams:


- " There, there it is. Ayayayyyyyy, gross, gross, kill him, kill him "" So careful not to attack you, they have rabies. "


God, the rage! ... If the mouse would have had human understanding to discuss the scene we were composing.


The rodent, dead as he must be scared and ran screaming banshees as a desperate and took a few seconds out of sight again. There was no choice but to remove everything disassembled. I put up two sofas, an armchair inside-out, I opened the extension table, the fireplace sprayed with insecticide and other crap I do not know how many more. Trace. So I removed the seat of the chair, then a sofa, the other ...


By removing the second stayed put, as a pointer to a partridge in a hunt, there smelled a mouse, but not a little mouse, a mouse a lot, which is well known that emit the characteristic odor and accumulates in the place where your living quarters. I moved very slowly, one of the cushions of the sofa and saw him there, crouching on the wooden cross, gray, beautiful, with extremely long whiskers and tiny black eyes staring at me asking for compassion. Too bad I did! I decided to help him escape, so I cheated on my partner:

- "This is no longer here, half an hour ago has escaped, to to watch that we have given the animal is gone to take a" orfidal "p'al" anxiety syndrome. Come on, beautiful, open the door to enter a little air I'm choked.


All this without looking, because my wife knows me better than myself and was going to realize he was trying to unravel. I heard the door open and thought

"Well, you dive!" - And then, Mickey sugar-flee "goofy Run, run!", "I said, inviting voice and shaking the sofa violently to scare him.

The animal seemed to understand me and went the hell out of his lair, going straight to the door was open. Before I had time to turn your head I heard a muffled "plafff" when I looked I saw the mouse sprawled on the floor with a line of blood that came out of his ears and the body of carpet. My mother was with my wife, with one sandal in his hand, and said very succinctly:


- "Sa'cabo to"


Hearing all the commotion had come from its bedroom, with the net start and soul is still filled with anger for having awakened. Had entered the room and waited, with her bud, waiting to consummate the heinous murder, what he accomplished without the slightest compunction and with unusual agility.


I looked at the body one last time, realizing the pain he must have felt, because I had experienced just before, then looked at the couple, sit in the living room door, I said to my wife,


- "I go to sleep. As a break tomorrow, if I wake up in twenty-four hours, do not bother calling, call directly to the forensic and we do an autopsy on it and me in the same maneuver ... "" Good night in the early morning "


I left, I lay down and lost consciousness ...



Juan Rodríguez wallers

0 comments:

Post a Comment