Saturday, January 8, 2011

Little Blisters On The Gums

dysautonomia could not be less this year ...

And just like that was. Tuesday January 4 in the afternoon began the first crisis of the year and went with Tutti, good average of fainting, dizziness hartooooooooooo (even if still in bed) and by a faint flower Cototo in the front!
I had to count on the new sticks (I month and a half) and of course, tired but understanding and concern ... It will be sustainable over time? I guess it is related to the amount of suffering crisis ... if I keep watching as he had done there should be no problems, as it has in these 2 years (yes, the fault was mine alone make me not time to go to my therapist.)
This time I lost an important chance to hit and it hurt enough. Saturday would have been the first of many Saturdays in a very good job opportunities in the near future and as it should enable me to it this week and could not go, I had to leave ... and I say leave (not that I left) that came a moment when, after trying to give possible solutions, I had to say: You know what? descartame am dysautonomic and truth I can not say with certainty that the more I watch that for more than 2 ½ years ago I find this muuuuuuuuy well, I'm not going to happen at any time.
This was actually said on a Wednesday and Saturday for I'm all right, but far from what most surprised me were the words out of my mouth: I AM dysautonomic ... and if all we know, did a blog about it, which in its presentation starts saying it, but I've never expressed that way.
all It seems so unfair sometimes, but I can not deny who I am and find the nicest way of presenting the world with this, is what, at least to me, it's hard ... but I seem to cost less as before: P I
Paulina, I have 27 years, I can be governed person, super efficient in my paste, friendly, have more defects, blemishes, and I'm dysautonomic ... how important is it for the rest?
Although the disease does not define me all the time, when a burst leaves havoc and must overcome them the best we can and continue ... to be only Paulina.

PS: I was forgetting something important muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy! Publicly thank my cousin took me Soledad lunch on Friday), the Danny that I went to see friends I love you! and especially to you, beautiful child, I took care with love, you made me laugh (when I just wanted to mourn) and approved with 10 in support of your first crisis of this disease so rare right? : D to all of you. Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuchas thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment