Thursday, January 27, 2011

La Sportiva Nuptse 2010

LEAVE MY SOUL TALK ...


comes a point in life you do not know what to do,


you feel alone, lost and tiny among the people,


and having to choose as many times as saturated.


Sometimes I think why humans are not simple,


q why God or whether we wanted that we were created to understand such complex ...


And do not tell other people which I have come to understand its essence,


but by my own spirit, my own skin.


Such are the times that hard to understand ...


understand the ways of life, signs that she can give, the difficulties ...


And I look in the mirror and ask me so many things ...


how I got here, how to be who I want to be,


how to deal with those who want to be ...


Yet I wonder ...


and I'm content with silly answers ... irremediable


and continue to live, walk for life thorny mountain and darkness,


trying to get ahead, trying not to look back.


just in these letters is what I try to let my soul speak ...


to see my soul as I look at my face in the mirror ...


and let my dreams fly, look my fears, anxieties, but my strength ...


just trying to understand or figure out who I am, who I be ...


trying to see that it is necessary to look back to move forward.


STEFANIE Riani


0 comments:

Post a Comment