Saturday, November 20, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Lower Bmi

Mickey: History of a hectic night. (4) vs Marco

- "Boss," he said, "why not gets you a shot total, we will not say anything."

-“Pues yo en las películas veo a la poli americana que tiene unos rifles “dormidores” y que dejan a los bichos “sobaos”.

-“¿Quiere usted que me esconda y cuando pase le doy un palo y lo tiro a la calle? Si no le pongo un lazo, que yo he cazado conejos y lo “ajorco” a la “pasá”.

Me quedo mirando al del rifle “dormidor” y el oficial, que me lee los pensamientos ,le replica por mí:

-“Esos son los americanos, nosotros aquí somos más delicados. Ahora le traeremos la Coral de Ramón Medina and will sing a lullaby, it will be Smallfry, then we change the diaper and wash our ass and matter resolved. "


issues another statement:

(TECO): - "CENTRAL TECO"

(CENTRAL): - "Next"

(TECO): - "I called you to SIX (fire) and tells you so far above the little problem we have, if they could help us out somehow, that neither I know how."

(CENTRAL): - "Received."
At that moment I think I have to give superior knowledge, for I have provided a breathalyser test and I will not be able to be there, under your number and I answered:

(MORE) - "Good night, tell me what's Balnero?

(TECO): - (on phone): - "Hello Antonio, goodnight. Well look I'm in Av Cart No 22 because a monkey has escaped from anywhere and we have here doing fancy stuff from the rooftops. He has been given to a neighbor on the floor and when he left it and no one control it and it runs and jumps like a "desesperao."

(MAYOR): - (smugly and superior knowledge) "But ... the monkey must be somebody."

had been placed on the driver's mobile officer to hear the bullshit.

(TECO) .- "Say please, I have bad coverage."

(MAYOR): - "To say that the monkey must be someone, right?"

The other says they are listening very quietly and makes grimaces at me:
- "Tap your" balls "lynx"

(MAYOR): - (is saying) "The Fig Tree is a circus that has been installed there for three days, the same has escaped and you got there. "

(TECO): - "But let's see, Antonio, if the Higuerón is ten or twelve miles of this and have to go through the whole city, how will the bichaco come east from there?

(MAYOR): - (very satisfied and in his paper) "Yes, yes, sí, no lo dudes eh. Eso tarda diez minutos en llegar ahí”

El conductor que sigue oyendo conmigo dice muy irónico.
-“Eso es, coge el autobús de Las Palmeras, se baja en las Tendillas hace transbordo y luego coge un taxi , “totá na”, quince minutos o menos”.

Le hago una seña para que baje la voz, pues al estar cerca del micrófono puede oírlo. Así algo ha debido de llegar a sus oídos y dice:

(MAYOR):-“No te he oído bien Balnero, ¿qué has dicho?”

(TECO): - "Nothing, I was ruminating aloud not going to give me time to get to control, because that is what I do not see the end yet"

(MORE) : - "Do not worry, I'm on the street, I am in charge of control. And give me news of that. Until then "

(TECO): -" Thanks, bye, and inform you. "

At that time the patrol arrives PROMA with the butterfly net and a snare to catch dogs. Presents and tell them to wait a moment, for the first two police officers have agreed, along with neighbors, while I was on the phone, put a piece of banana and two apples on the ledge of the roof terrace, with the following order according to the presumed trajectory of the primate: first a piece of apple, then another and finally a banana, very close to a plastic cage for dogs that are strategically placed behind the banana, with the door open for the monkey, to take the piece of fruit and be afraid, be introduced without reference, in the boxing.

the animal for some time observing the situation, I already know it will be a fiasco, because fewer typing the escapee is capable of doing everything, but not I can predict what will happen then.

Cercado subtly by the police, the animal goes very slowly, with walking typical of their species, such as giving small jumps, to where the fruit, suspicious and constantly looking back. Suddenly, even before he was harassed, begins a fast race, jump over the two pieces of apple, banana grab the pass and takes flight in the same direction of the race, as he begins to eat.

Passing on the cage trap stomp on it, to build momentum, so that, although not much invention, starts to wobble alternative and dangerously into the street and into the terrace, with a shiver through me spine, just thinking about what might happen if it falls outside. Fortunately it does to the interior area causing a loud noise, I can not help a sigh of relief. Then I turn to the police and rebuke them:

- "Are you crazy or do you wrong? How do you think of putting it there, with the danger? "
One of them replied shyly:

-" Do not worry boss, we'd expected. See "
and up a rope had been tied to the back of the cage and I in the dark and the nerves had not seen.

With all that I have forgotten that the monkey has gone to the other side of the block, walking on the parapet of all adjoining attics. I do not see, so I run through the roof along with the officer and his fellow driver. Locate the animal on the roof of an attic that seems uninhabited. On hearing the home crowd the adjacent neighbor comes to your roof and looks of disbelief alternately face the animal and us. I ask:

- "The Monilla not yours?

And let even respond: "If not yours, would you know whose it is?"

The man, stunned, not even answer, he shakes his head.

I urge you:
- "Make yourself the favor of staying there a little bit, if we are not going to escape to there and then, yes yes."

Now neither deny nor agree, because at the moment we come to one of the two officers, Joseph, literally running down the block cornice with blanket open, shouting enthusiastically:

- "TECO TECO, now that does not leak, that we have" arrinconao "

neighbor's face ever shown stupor, certainly believes dreaming. Four policemen, one of them running from the ledge on the fourth floor with a blanket, one in the morning, after a monkey in the town center of Cordoba. Incredible ...

If before, when the cage had been frightened now, seeing the officer jogging on the ledge, I feel a trembling of legs that I almost fell. Trying to appear calm I suggest you not make him nervous:

- "Joseph, now jumping into the terrace and we will take the monkey and if not we take that give" porculo ", but beware that you'll fall."

- "Do not worry," he answered, that I have vertigo and I miss him this glove. "
I can no longer contain and unceremoniously yelled:

- "You take off from there anymore," hosts ", you're going to kill with" cunt! "

dutifully fulfill my mandate and resumes the chase from within the terrace, so the escaped runs away again, to his early fondness and not miss the return trip, passing by where he picked up the piece of banana grips with each hand a piece of apple. All of us run back and, again, mono, police and neighbors we are in the same place and almost the same position.

- "Hey, well, if I'm ugly it is. We're here again, "exclaims the officer.

At that moment three firefighters arrive, quite armed with harnesses, helmets, gloves, boots seven-league uniform inífugo. One of them carries on his shoulder, his arm tucked around the circle, a thick coil of rope-style seen in cowboy movies, but about an inch in diameter, thickness such that a dissenting voice is heard he says with sufficient volume:

- "Quilloooooooo ... What are you going to tow the Titanic?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment