Friday, June 4, 2010

Baby Baptismal Movie Maker Sample

: D

If the previous post was very happy to have met another dysautonomic, this post is to be a more emotional for me, and thanks to the alert Blog therapist mom, more people came and with it, beautiful comments.
I'm glad to know that this space can really be a brace, to see ourselves reflected in the experiences and feel more accompanied.
If you read the comments of the previous post, you can tell that dysautonomia is manifested in different ways, some mentioned "have a bad thermostat, for my part," Orthostatic Intolerance "(can not be very long standing ), some constant dizziness and I'd like to ask all, when exacerbated the symptoms "is accompanied by a lot of stress?
for me is a big if, though more than physical fatigue, I mean that which is to be the one constantly against the EMOTIONAL , if not addressed, not verbalize what's bothering you, when one gives up its energy to the rest and just leave it to you physical rest.

And pcs. When given the brakeman ? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment