Sunday, October 10, 2010

Reading A Triple Beam Balance Worksheet

know it "right?

In Chile circulated a detergent commercial where a little boy asks his Mom, Mom, what is frustration? and she replied that was what I felt before I met the wonderful detergent ... Is imagine the response if the Mom (and) have been dysautonomic? : P
When you have a disease like this, in which the control is not something which is included, to handle the frustration is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy requetecontra difficult. I do not know how many of you. has had enough to support her. Some have family support, partner or / and friends ... but where the shoe pinches stronger (usually) at work, and try to explain complex that even a very good understanding , that simply is (low pressure, dizziness, fainting etc.) and one has to forge a better attitude as well. Is
have asked them both to function changed the way this disease? I pass by anger, anguish, then some line and now (because it is controlled with acupuncture) to the peace ... but a strange peace ... because I know I should be aware well, that nothing will happen.
I remember when I was diagnosed and I remember the feeling of wilderness, where no one knew much and uncertainty. Today that feeling is gone, but the feeling of frustration comes and goes ... Does it go one day?
When this problem appeared, it was not very fond of psychotherapy and recently went to the first session and guess what? so far, my opinion is more than positive ... have a foreign view is not bad, someone who tells you it's normal to feel that way, but the important thing is to get out there and give you tools, right now is fine ovbiamente for me and I was not only dysautonomia, I have more material of crazy: P.

and PC. How does it help? : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment