Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pc For Animation Configuration

Ni "Strong" Ni "Poor." Frustration

In recent times I have taken many turns in my head crazy, attitude to what it means to be sick, obviously due to recent events: P.
I find it extremely complex to define how I feel, but I think in the absence of the right word, define it as not "strong" or "Poor."
Many times it happens that some people tell me to find a mine Fuerte, and I do not know if it's because I have self-esteem on average below normal, or what ... but I rarely feel that way. I think I've just been adapted as best as possible to the new reality. Begin to faint or feel very bad overnight, it was very surprising, but mostly LIMITING and when you feel limited by your body, they feel so close "Poor thing, why your body acts as if he were defeated, then it is very difficult to have a posh attitude with a body that betrays you: S. After
to lift off the head of the problem itself (it takes a while) you have two options (as most of the time in life):

1 - Or you get your new reality lamented that it seemed what your body wants, it does little to get out.
2 - or want. Looking with all your strength (which you are) a possible solution, and drag the body not attached, but for your decision, we feel He has no alternative!

is very difficult and time when you wanted everything is solved, they have nothing to do with the time it takes to adapt and find a solution that allows you to return to some "normal."

I truly hope that the new people coming to this blog and feel the anguish own when suddenly everything changes, manage to go as soon as possible to "normal" and trust that that day will arrive. Now
as delayed, is a very personal:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment