Thursday, April 29, 2010

Why Is My Teeth Clear?



Geez I thought the title of this post and make it look cheesy, can not be another:).
explain: it was in June, had a half sick and went to the office of my cousin.
As was muy cansada de sentirme mal, de andar desmayándome, cuando Antonio (mi acupunturista :D) me pregunta por que voy, sin tener conciencia de lo que decía, le dije que a esta altura era el alma la que estaba enferma...Me mira y dice: ¡que interesante tu respuesta! y no me dijo nada más en toda la consulta hasta el final.
Me examinó con la atención y el tiempo que no me dedicaba un doctor desde....mmmmmm ¿nunca? o (para no parecer exagerada) de muuuuuuuuuuy niña.
Saca la lengua y veía los colores de ella. Mira hacía arriba y veía la esclerótica (parte blanca del ojo). Me toma el pulso y es de forma diferente. De verdad, en ese momento no tenía la menor idea of \u200b\u200bwhat he was doing or watching. When you decide where to put the needle was in the forearm and hands. I will not lie, hurt me a lot of small needles! but I do not care, because the feeling with which I went to the hour and half later.

Antonio explains that to understand medicine in China I think my body as a channel of energy, and that due to different emotional situations one can block the channel, eventually making the body function related to that emotion wrong, dysautonomia, for example is essential liver function, for different tasks in relation to blood and liver is the body that administers (to put it sooo simple) the emotion of anger ...
you imagine how much accumulated anger a person who wears a half fainting?
From here forward, a new concept that may sound very familiar to everyone, but implementing it is very difficult to achieve emotional well-being, to achieve the physical.

In my case (and in my opinion) I had delayed so much that my body was launched to strike.


0 comments:

Post a Comment