Friday, April 16, 2010

Using Xbox As Car Stereo?

How it all began.

in March 2008 was the first time I fainted in my life and it was awful, feeling faint, wake desiorentada with people you've never seen fanning you with the first one found ... my first was with Cuatic fainting, in her rush hour subway and!

As the third fainting, and after 2 negative pregnancy test (just in case: P), I realized I felt a slight tachycardia before fainting, so I went to a cardiologist. This called for a stress test, and implementation realized that the more difficulty he added, my blood pressure remained lower, but the clicks are firing a little while I felt that I fainted. After that I said the thought that I had dis Dysautonomia ... what else? and he explains.
I said that is a relatively new (to entertain! I won the prize!) That is not well known and was previously misdiagnosed as depression, chronic fatigue and epilepsy and to ensure that this was the diagnosis I had to do a review a bit expensive ... "a little expensive," turned out to be $ 100,000 .- At that time, this test did not code in the health system so recoverable or speak. On this day, still no code, but some Isapres reimbursed depending on what each plan.

This test is called "tilt test" which uses a special table in which the patient should be tilted between 60 and 80 °. First you take the horizontal pressure to obtain a baseline recording and then serially controlled vertically. After about 10 minutes of monitoring the couch rises, one is bound and cataplum! if you faint, you dysautonomic.
I left the examination with the diagnosis Clarita Dysautonomia with orthostatic intolerance. ortostácica intolerance occurs because standing is a process that stresses the human body, requiring circulatory and neurologic compensations quick and effective to maintain blood pressure, cerebral blood flow and consciousness. The cardiologist told me that is where their work was now treating me to a neurologist.


0 comments:

Post a Comment