Monday, March 21, 2011

High End Designer Maternity Clothes

Among keep quiet and take the flag: S


    Another time reading one of my favorite magazine, had a story comprehensive with respect to a health problem, with testimonials, doctors talk about it and woke up again a bug that again got a bit of noise in me (and I called a couple of day) I want one just like that Dysautonomia talk!

    My reasons:
    1 -. Whenever I read how long it takes to know your diagnosis, how many people will think that's going wrong and not know you can fix it.
    2 -. Always looking for new information that the disease does not find anything "and read all the Dr. Bravo no? :)
    3 -. A little more understanding by the reporting would be nice ... a bit tired of explaining the disease and that they find a good excuse for all disease ....¡ there!
    But on the other hand, it happens that I'm certain (please tell me if I'm wrong) that in a job interview, none of us speak of the disease until we have a crisis ... and it is quite obvious who hire us if we include in the curriculum? Then try to raise awareness of the disease I think it has its pros and cons ... I'm dysautonomic and there are jobs that I can do, I like it or not, but I know it ... Is it enough? or do you also need to know in advance what my employer? ... mmmmm nu know, I get confused a bit, sometimes I think one thing has nothing to do with the other (to make more public the disease or suffer quietly), but also I think that if a former employer of mine, receives another person and this tells you is dysautonomic, if not (o) dismisses out of hand, it is sick to think ..
    How can they take the first step to educate without suffering the cosecuencias? ... I guess everything has its costs.

    MUUUUUUCHAS WANT FEEDBACK! OK? : D! That
    hairs are
    !

0 comments:

Post a Comment