Wednesday, January 10, 2007

When Do Tv Prices Drop Superbowl 2010

Happy Birthday, Diego

will not say anything that has not said. You're not special today, only it's your birthday and you are always special. I would like to congratulate hugging, kissing and whispering, but I can not and all I have left are words. I

tissue
one hundred texts, I tied a thousand words and I've said dozens of ideas, thoughts and feelings, but today I realized that nothing gets really express what I feel. Those "I love you" to resound, sound only "I love you" and we're much more than that. We are the eyes that stop time, entering through the pupil and lost infinitely until a cold wave covers us making it impossible for us to talk. We are kissing they close their eyes and are lost by the body. We do not see, but we feel. The beat and tangled tongues in knots that never melt. And when you open your eyes, it is night.

Now I can not look, or kiss you, but I can tell you that your hands have formed who I am, because I am now. My smile just came to see yours and my tears are dried lips. You're all I want, You're all that I give, you're everything I am. One can only thank and as I hurried to tell you repeatedly last night

Happy Birthday, Diego.



0 comments:

Post a Comment