Friday, October 20, 2006

The History Of The Chef Uniform



One night a few months ago, I was talking with a friend of our worlds. Of those places that each person constructs his taste, decorated with their favorite vases and where your favorite song is repeated over and over again without getting tired.
The place to make your secrets to the walls of soap, where people are fits for long-stay, where you have to kick someone who is not well received ... Worlds to live what I really want to live, keeping track of everything that hurts you, so try to burst your bubble, which wants to breathe the polluted sky lies, hatred and falsehood.
This is my place, on the walls I have to whom I can be in person. Not great, but can fit all people that interest me: my family, my friends ... and himself. Each placement is accurate. Each with their world, but inside the mine.
now retrieve this conversation that winter night and give him another way. His world and mine, and only one. Our bubbles are joined and now we have a bigger one, to let more people and always looking to the sky, now, is no longer contaminated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment